China National Petroleum Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) is an integrated oil and gas company that produces and supplies oil and gas and petrochemical products. The company explores, develops and produces hydrocarbons in onshore and offshore areas of China, Canada, Africa, Central Asia and Russia, Latin America, Middle East and Asia Pacific. It also markets and trades petroleum and chemicals products, and operates pipeline networks. The company also provides oilfield services, engineering and construction, equipment manufacturing and financial services. It also participates in renewable energy activities. It markets crude oil, natural gas, kerosene, diesel, gasoline, lubricating oil, fuel oil, solvent oil, LPG, bitumen, synthetic resin, synthetic fiber, synthetic rubber, fertilizer, urea and synthetic ammonia. CNPC is headquartered in Beijing, China.
China National Petroleum Corporation Key Recent Developments
Oct 16,2017: Recon and BOW Signed Sewage Treatment Strategic Cooperation Agreement
Oct 16,2017: Woodside Delays Myanmar Gas Drilling As Early Results Disappoint
Oct 13,2017: China's CNPC Starts Third Natural Gas Pipeline To Shanghai
Oct 12,2017: China Buys Rare Norway LNG Cargo As Spot Deals Rise Ahead Of Winter
Oct 10,2017: Russia's Yamal LNG To Ship First Two LNG Cargoes In NovemberReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.