China National Petroleum Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review -
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
China National Petroleum Corp (CNPC) is an integrated energy company with operations covering the entire oil and gas industry value chain. Its businesses encompass oil and gas exploration and development, refining and chemicals, marketing and trading, natural gas and pipelines. The company produces equipment for exploration and production, oilfield services, pipeline construction, refining and chemical processing, and offshore engineering. CNPC also designs and constructs oil and gas field production facilities, pipeline, storage tank, refinery and chemical plant, and offshore engineering. The company provides services in geophysical prospecting, drilling, well logging, mud logging and downhole operations. It also has presence in new energy development, capital management, finance and insurance service sectors. CNPC is headquartered in Beijing, China.
China National Petroleum Corp Key Recent Developments
Sep 18,2019: Smit Lamnalco has been selected by Coral FLNG S.A. to provide integrated marine services to Coral Sul FLNG
Sep 18,2019: Boskalis associate Smit Lamnalco signs first 10-year terminal services contract in Mozambique
Sep 17,2019: CNPC and Niger sign export pipeline transportation convention
Sep 16,2019: SNC-Lavalin wins Abu Dhabi oil and gas contract
Sep 13,2019: Ideanomics' Mobile Energy Group and Petro China announce strategic partnership to develop clean energy fuel stations in Nanjing, ChinaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.