China National Petroleum Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
China National Petroleum Corp (CNPC) is an integrated energy company. Its businesses cover oil and gas exploration and development, refining and chemicals, marketing and trading, pipeline transmission and stockpiling, technical services, engineering construction, equipment manufacturing, financial services and new energy development. The company has oil and gas assets and interests in Africa, Central Asia-Russia, America, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, and other regions. It markets crude oil, natural gas, kerosene, diesel, gasoline, lubricating oil, fuel oil, solvent, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), bitumen, synthetic resin, synthetic fiber, synthetic rubber, fertilizer, urea and synthetic ammonia. CNPC is headquartered in Beijing, China.
China National Petroleum Corp Key Recent Developments
Sep 08,2018 ICOFC: SP output to grow 84mcm/d
Sep 06,2018 Eni begins construction of Hull for Coral South Floating LNG Unit
Sep 03,2018 Chinese National Oil guarantees funding for NNPC’s AKK project
Aug 29,2018 Yamal LNG plant tops four million tons
Aug 22,2018 Total quits South Pars gas field project in Iran due to US sanctionsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.