China National Offshore Oil Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) carries out exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas. The company also offers engineering and technical services, including oilfield, offshore oil engineering, and professional services. It is also involved in the production and sale of petrochemical products and fertilizers; operation of liquefied natural gas (LNG) receiving terminals, natural gas pipelines, and natural gas vessels; natural gas liquefaction and distribution activities; and power generation. CNOOC also provides finance, trust, insurance, and financial and strategic investment services, and finance leasing services. It is a state-owned company operating under the Assets Supervision and Administration Commission. CNOOC is headquartered in Beijing, China.
China National Offshore Oil Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2017: CNOOC Teams Up With SHPGX To Boost LNG Sales
Jul 31,2017: Green Dragon Gas Provides Greka Shizhuang South Block Update
Jun 20,2017: Ten Blocks Awarded Under Mexico’s Round 2.1 Lease Sale
Jun 15,2017: Interest Invites In Hoima-Tanga Pipeline Contract
Jun 14,2017: Overgraduage Of Yuzhou Oil Field Is Over 50 Million Square MetersReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.