China National Chemical Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
-provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
China National Chemical Corporation (ChemChina) is a state-owned enterprise that develops and markets chemicals. The company offers chemical materials and specialty chemicals, agrochemicals, oil processing and refining products, basic chemicals, and rubber products. ChemChina also manufactures chemical equipment such as rubber machinery, drying equipment, ionic membrane electrolyzer and axle gear. It provides decision making consulting services for the chemical industry. Its products find application in agriculture, aerospace, energy, automotive, construction, and pharmaceutical industries. The company has production, research and development facilities, and marketing network across the world. It is one of the Fortune 500 and China's largest chemical companies. ChemChina is headquartered in Beijing, China.
China National Chemical Corporation Key Recent Developments
Oct 24,2017: Sinochem To Re-Evaluate Oil Exploration Business, Expand Fine Chemicals: Chairman
Jul 26,2017: CNOOC's Huizhou Refinery To Be Put Into Operation In Q2 2017
Mar 28,2017: Sinopec Plans To Centralize Third-party Fuel Buying From April 2017
Jan 09,2017: Rosneft Strengthens Cooperation With China
Sep 04,2016: Rosneft And ChemChina Signed An Agreement Setting Out The Framework For Further Implementation Of The FEPCO ProjectReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.