Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA (Chiesi) researches, develops, produces and commercializes novel medicines with focus on respiratory, neonatology, rare disease and special care therapeutic areas. The company provides products for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, hypertension, percutaneous coronary intervention, apnoea of prematurity, respiratory distress syndrome (RDS), lipoprotein lipase deficiency (LPLD), limbal stem cell deficiency (LSCD), inflammatory bowel diseases and renal and liver failure - solid organ transplant (SOT). The company operates production sites in Parma, Italy; Blois, France; and Santana De Parnaiba, Brazil; and carries out research and development (R&D) activities at its new R&D center in Parma and at laboratories in Paris, Chippenham (UK), Cary (US), Lidingo (Sweden) and Hillerod (Denmark). Chiesi is headquartered in Parma, Italy.
Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2018: Inhalation Sciences in 3-year research project with 5 organizations, including purchase of new PreciseInhale system by Chiesi
Mar 27,2018: Construction Launch For New Chiesi Farmaceutici Headquarters
Feb 05,2018: Amiko receives CE mark for three novel inhaler sensors
Aug 30,2017: Inhalation Sciences Sweden- PreciseInhale achieves positive results in Chiesi testsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.