Chemetall GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Chemetall GmbH (Chemetall), a subsidiary of BASF SE, is a manufacturer and supplier of specialty chemicals used in metal surface treatment. Its product portfolio includes anodizing, activation, cathodic corrosion protection, coil coatings, cleaners, corrosion protection, conversion coatings, corrosion protection primers, electrical insulating coating and glass cutting fluids among others. The company also offers technical and laboratory services such as analytics, application, and consulting and training services. It also conducts research and development (R&D) operations and had R&D partnership with Nippon Paint Surface Treatment in Tokyo, Japan. The company operates through production facilities across North and South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific. Chemetall is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Chemetall GmbH - Key Facts
- Chemetall GmbH - Key Employees
- Chemetall GmbH - Key Operational Employees
- Chemetall GmbH - Major Products and Services
- Chemetall GmbH - History
- Chemetall GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Chemetall GmbH - Business Description
- Chemetall GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Chemetall GmbH - Strengths
- Chemetall GmbH - Weaknesses
- Chemetall GmbH - Opportunities
- Chemetall GmbH - Threats
- Chemetall GmbH - Key Competitors
- Chemetall GmbH, Recent Deals Summary
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Chemetall GmbH, Key Facts
- Chemetall GmbH, Key Employees
- Chemetall GmbH, Key Operational Employees
- Chemetall GmbH, Major Products and Services
- Chemetall GmbH, History
- Chemetall GmbH, Other Locations
- Chemetall GmbH, Subsidiaries
- Chemetall GmbH, Key Competitors
- Chemetall GmbH, Recent Deals Summary