Channel Four Telivision Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Channel Four Television Corp (Channel 4) is a media company that provides television broadcasting services. It commissions content from various production companies including, CHANNEL 4, E4, MORE4, FILM4, and ALL 4. These channels are available on cable, satellite, and terrestrial platforms and also offer delayed transmission services. Channel 4 offers comedy, drama, and entertainment, and also offers digital channels, lifestyle-based content, factual and features programming including homes, property, food, health and fashion, and a mix of British, the US and international cinema. The company also distributes programmes, and syndicated VoD through third-party digital platforms. It also offers funds for a broad portfolio of small and medium-sized companies in the UK to help them grow and develop their businesses. Channel 4 is headquartered in London, the UK.
Channel Four Telivision Corp Key Recent Developments
Jun 02,2017: Channel 4's Chief Creative Officer Jay Hunt to leave the broadcaster
Mar 14,2017: Channel 4 chief executive David Abraham to stand down
Jan 26,2016: Channel 4 appoints new chairmanReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.