99 Cents Only Stores LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
99 Cents Only Stores LLC (99 Cents), a subsidiary of Number Holdings, Inc., is a deep-discount retailer of consumable and general merchandise and seasonal products. The company offers fresh produce, dairy products, frozen food products and other consumable general merchandise through its stores. The company offers related services such as home delivery, gift card schemes, variable mode of payment, ordering through telephone and product replacement warranty. It also offers products under private label and national brands. The company also sells merchandise through its Bargain Wholesale division to retailers, distributors and exporters. The company operates retail stores in California, Texas, Arizona, and Nevada states in the US. 99 Cents is headquartered in City of Commerce, California, the US.
99 Cents Only Stores LLC Key Recent Developments
Aug 21,2018: 99 Cents Only Stores names Ashok Walia as chief financial officer
Dec 08,2017: 99 Cents Only Stores reports Q3 fiscal 2018 results
Sep 08,2017: 99 Cents Only Stores reports Q2 fiscal 2018 results
Jun 09,2017: 99 Cents Only Stores reports Q1 fiscal 2018 results
Apr 21,2017: 99 Cents Only Stores reports Q4 and full year fiscal 2017 resultsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.