Central Iowa Power Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Central Iowa Power Cooperative (CIPCO) is a member-owned not-for-profit electric utility. It generates electricity using nuclear, hydro, solar, wind, landfill gas, coal, natural gas, and oil. Through power purchase agreements, the cooperative also procures power. CIPCO also provides energy efficiency solutions through providing energy saving information, energy strategies, and energy management tips. It serves electric distribution cooperatives and municipal electric cooperative associations in Iowa. The cooperative has business relationships with industry, professional, corporate, and economic development organizations in the state. CIPCO is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the US.
Central Iowa Power Cooperative Key Recent Developments
Aug 17,2018: NextEra Energy resources & CIPCO break ground on the Heartland divide wind energy center
Jul 27,2018: CIPCO guarded about DAEC nuclear plant announcement by NextEra and Alliant Energy
Jun 07,2018: USDA Announces $309 Million Investment in Rural Electric Utilities
Apr 26,2018: Iowa Cooperatives Showcase Solar Farm
Apr 02,2018: CIPCO increases wind generation for membersReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.