Catholic United Financial - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Catholic United Financial (Catholic United) is a not-for-profit fraternal benefit organization. It offers life insurance, annuities and IRAs. The life insurance includes term and permanent life products; annuities include single and flexible premium annuities; and IRAs such as Traditional IRA and Roth IRA. The organization also offers estate planning services to its members for which the sales representatives and advanced case specialist assist the members in planning and protecting their assets. The organization serves its members in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Iowa. Catholic United is headquartered in St Paul, Minnesota, the US.
In FY2016, the organization reported life insurance premiums of US$15.6 million, as compared to US$17.5 million in FY2015.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Catholic United Financial - Key Facts
- Catholic United Financial - Key Employees
- Catholic United Financial - Key Employee Biographies
- Catholic United Financial - Major Products and Services
- Catholic United Financial - History
- Catholic United Financial - Company Statement
- Catholic United Financial - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Catholic United Financial - Business Description
- Catholic United Financial - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Catholic United Financial - Strengths
- Catholic United Financial - Weaknesses
- Catholic United Financial - Opportunities
- Catholic United Financial - Threats
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Catholic United Financial, Key Facts
- Catholic United Financial, Key Employees
- Catholic United Financial, Key Employee Biographies
- Catholic United Financial, Major Products and Services
- Catholic United Financial, History