Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation (Cat Financial), a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., provides retail and wholesale financing alternatives for Caterpillar products to customers and dealers. It provides retail financing for Caterpillar equipment, machinery and engines. The company provides financing for vehicles, power generation facilities and marine vessels that incorporate Caterpillar products. Cat Financial provides wholesale financing to Caterpillar dealers and purchase short-term receivables from Caterpillar. The company caters to various industries such as agricultural, construction, forestry, government, marine, mining, oil and gas, power generation, and recycling and waste. It has operations in North America, Latin America, Africa, Asia-Pacific and Europe. Cat Financial is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, the US.
Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 10,2018: Nevada Copper Advances Pre-Construction Activities at Pumpkin Hollow
Jan 25,2018: Cat Financial Announces 2017 Year-End Results
Nov 29,2017: Lydian Receives First Advance under Cat Financial Credit Agreement
Oct 24,2017: Cat Financial announces third quarter 2017 results
Jul 26,2017: Cat Financial announces second quarter 2017 resultsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.