Carestream Health Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Carestream Health Inc (Carestream) a subsidiary of Onex Corp, provides dental and medical imaging systems and healthcare IT solutions. It also offers X-ray film and digital X-ray systems for non-destructive testing; and advanced materials for the precision films and electronics markets. Carestream offers the products in the key fields including radiography, CBCT/panoramic, healthcare information solutions, women's healthcare, ENT/allergy practices, dental practices, molecular imaging, and non-destructive testing (NDT) to several hospitals. It provides both computed radiography (CR) and digital radiography (DR) systems. It offers product, technical, and service support, which includes remote equipment and software management services. Carestream offers its services through a network of subsidiaries and distributors. The company is headquartered in Rochester, New York, the US.
Carestream Health Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 28,2018: Newton-Wellesley Hospital Enhances Image Quality, Productivity With Automated DR Rooms That Capture Complex Exams
Feb 21,2018: Carestream Demonstrates Artificial Intelligence, Imaging Analytics Tools for Clinical Collaboration Platform at HIMSS
Feb 15,2018: Carestream Significantly Increases Adoption of Healthcare Imaging Cloud-Based Solutions
Feb 06,2018: Award-Winning Healthcare System Installs Carestreams Clinical Collaboration Platform to Enhance Its Image Management Workflow
Jan 23,2018: Carestream Wins 36 U.S. Patents In 2017; 43 Additional Patents in Other CountriesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.