Cardiva Medical Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Cardiva Medical Inc (Cardiva) designs, develops and commercializes of vascular access management products. The major products of the company include VASCADE vascular closure system (VCS) for femoral arterial access site closure post-diagnostic and interventional endovascular procedures; VASCADE MVP for Electrophysiology (EP) procedures, Cardiva Catalyst II and Cardiva Catalyst III manual compression assist devices which are designed for heparinized patients. Cardiva offers its products to physicians and hospitals in the US and Europe. Cardiva is funded by some of the leading venture capital investors, including Canepa Healthcare LLC, Amkey Ventures LLC, PTV Healthcare Captial and Luther King Capital Management. Cardiva is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, the US.
Cardiva Medical Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 10,2020: Cardiva Medical appoints Jeri Hilleman to the company’s Board of DirectorsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Cardiva Medical Inc - Key Facts
- Cardiva Medical Inc - Key Employees
- Cardiva Medical Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Cardiva Medical Inc - Major Products and Services