Carbonates (Soft Drinks) Market in Germany - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
Carbonates (Soft Drinks) Market in Germany - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Carbonates market in Germany.
Sweetened, non-alcoholic drinks containing carbon dioxide.
- Excludes carbonated tea-based and coffee-based products (included in iced/rtd tea drinks and iced/rtd coffee drinks respectively) and carbonated sports drinks and energy drinks.
- Excludes sweetened water-based carbonated flavored drinks. These are included under Enhanced Water or Flavored Water.
- Includes syrups for home carbonated Soft Drinks dispensers eg Sodastream Soda Mix (dilution 1 + 23) and out of home fountain syrups (expressed in rtd volume).
- Includes carbonated juice, carbonated nectars and products, regardless of juice content.
- Includes gaseosa, typical to the Spanish market.
- Includes soda waters i.e. carbonated water with sodium salts.
Carbonates market in Germany registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.39% during the period 2012 to 2017 with a sales value of EUR 13,212.35 Million in 2017, an increase of 1.15% over 2016. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2015, when it grew by 8.52% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2013, when it increased by 0.89% over 2012.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2012-2017 and illustrative forecast to 2022 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Carbonates and its variants .
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2014 to 2017 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Germany's Carbonates (Soft Drinks) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.*Note:
Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.Scope
Reasons to buy
- Overall Carbonates (Soft Drinks) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2012 to 2022.
- Value and Volume terms for the Top Brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2014-2017.
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Carbonates (Soft Drinks) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
- 1 Carbonates Market Overview
- 2 Germany Carbonates Market Analytics, 2012-22
- 2.1 CarbonatesValue Analytics, 2012-22
- 2.1.1 Carbonates Market by Value, 2012-22
- 2.2 Carbonates Volume Analytics, 2012-22
- 2.2.1 Carbonates Market by Volume, 2012-22
- 3 Germany Carbonates Brand Analytics, 2014-17
- 3.1 CarbonatesBrand Analytics by Value, 2014-17
- 3.2 Carbonates Brand Analytics by Volume, 2014-17
- 4 Germany Carbonates Distribution Channel Analytics by Value, 2014-17
- 4.1 Carbonates Distribution Channel Analytics by Value, 2014-17
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Definitions
- 5.1.1 Category Definitions
- 5.1.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
- 5.1.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
- 5.1.4 CAGR Definition and Calculation
- 5.1.5 Graphical representation of Brands
- 5.1.6 Exchange Rates
- 5.1.7 Methodology Summary
- 5.2 About GlobalData
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Germany Carbonates Market Value (EUR m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2012-22
- Table 2: Germany Carbonates Market Value (USD m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2012-22
- Table 3: Germany Carbonates Market Volume (Liters m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2012-22
- Table 4: Germany Carbonates Market Valueby Brands (EUR m), 2014-17
- Table 5: Germany Carbonates Market Valueby Brands (USD m), 2014-17
- Table 6: Germany Carbonates Market Volume by Brands (Liters m), 2014-17
- Table 7: Germany Carbonates Market Value by Distribution Channel (EUR m), 2014-17
- Table 8: Germany Carbonates Market Value by Distribution Channel (USD m), 2014-17
- Table 9: Category Definitions - Carbonates Market
- Table 10: Distribution Channel Definitions Carbonates Market
- Table 11: Volume Units for Carbonates Market
- Table 12: Germany Exchange Rate EUR - USD (Annual Average), 2012 - 2017
- Table 13: Germany Exchange Rate EUR - USD (Annual Average), 2018 - 2022 Forecast
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Germany Carbonates Market Value (EUR m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2012-22
- Figure 2: Germany Carbonates Market Volume (Liters m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2012-22
- Figure 3: Germany Carbonates Market Value by Brands (EUR m), 2014-17
- Figure 4: Germany Carbonates Market Volume by Brands (Liters m), 2014-17
- Figure 5: Germany Carbonates Market Value by Distribution Channel (EUR m), 2014-17