Canon Medical Systems Corp - Strategic SWOT
- Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Canon Medical Systems Corp (Canon Medical Systems), formerly Toshiba Medical Systems Corp, is a provider of medical diagnostic systems. The company’s major products include computed tomography systems, magnetic resonance imaging systems, ultrasound systems, X-ray; clinical laboratory systems; advanced visualization and nuclear medicine systems. Canon Medical Systems distributes products through subsidiaries and a network of distributors across the world. The company develops medical imaging products in collaboration with medical and research institutions. It has presence in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Oceania and Japan. The company operates as a subsidiary of Canon Inc. Canon Medical Systems is headquartered in Otawara, Tochigi, Japan.
Canon Medical Systems Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 22,2019 Canon Medical sponsors new and promising AI developments
Feb 19,2019 AHRA and Canon Medical announce 2018 putting patients first grant winners
Jan 30,2019 Canon Medical introduces Global Illumination, the next-generation rendering in medical imaging that allows clinicians to visualize and manipulate photorealistic anatomical images.
Jan 28,2019 Canon Medical introduces Global Illumination, the next-generation rendering in medical imaging that allows clinicians to visualize and manipulate photorealistic anatomical images
Jan 28,2019 Canon Medical to launch new Aquilion Start CT system at Arab Health 2019Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.