Canon Medical Systems Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Canon Medical Systems Corp(Canon Medical Systems) formerly known as Toshiba Medical Systems Corp, a subsidiary of Canon Inc, is a provider of medical diagnostic systems and comprehensive medical solutions. The company’s product portfolio include computed tomography systems, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound systems, X-ray including angiography, fluoroscopy, mammography and fluoroscopy; advanced visualization and nuclear medicine. It offers its products to physicians, healthcare specialists, imaging centers and hospitals. Canon Medical Systems distributes its products through subsidiaries and a network of distributors the world over. The company develops medical imaging products in collaboration with medical and research institutions. It has presence in North America, South America, Europe, Africa/Mid-East, Asia, Oceania and Japan. Canon Medical Systems is headquartered in Otawara, Japan.
Canon Medical Systems Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 02,2018: Canon Medical Systems Expands Aplio Line Up With New A Series
Feb 07,2018: AHRA and Canon Medical Systems Announce 2017 Putting Patients First Grant Winners
Dec 06,2017: Toshiba Medical Systems - European distribution agreement
Oct 02,2017: Toshiba Medical Systems: Change of company name to Canon Medical Systems
Jul 11,2017: Toshiba Medical and AHRA Open Applications for Tenth Annual Putting Patients First ProgramReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.