Candela Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Candela Corp (Candela), formerly Syneron Medical Ltd, a subsidiary of Apax Partners LLP, is a non-surgical aesthetic medical device company. It designs, develops and markets aesthetic medical products. The company’s products target a range of non-invasive aesthetic medical procedures and address wide range of cosmetic and medical indications such as treatment of leg veins, acne treatment, wrinkle reduction, hair removal, skin rejuvenation of the skin’s appearance, treatment for the temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite and thigh circumference, ablation and resurfacing of the skin, and a minimally invasive product for laser-assisted lipolysis. Candela employs its proprietary Electro-Optical Synergy (ELOS) technology to develop aesthetic medical products. It sells products through a network of distributors and has offices in North America, the UK, France, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Spain, China, Japan, Australia and Hong Kong. Candela is headquartered in Wayland, Massachusetts, the US.
Candela Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 20,2019: Candela and InMode announce settlement of patent infringement lawsuit
Mar 01,2019: Candela Unveils New Corporate Identity at the 2019 American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting
Oct 01,2018: Syneron Candela announces launch of direct operation in Korea
Apr 09,2018: Patent Infringement Suits Filed Today Against 18 Manufacturers and Distributors of Fractional RF Microneedle SystemsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.