Canada Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2020
Canada Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2020” is among the latest country specific policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country. The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country. The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
The report provides the renewable framework of Canada. Its scope includes -
Reasons to Buy
- Key policies and regulations supporting the development of renewable energy in Canada.
- Information on strategy, roadmaps and other programs to achieve the renewable targets and goals.
- Financial incentives including Feed-in-tariff, Feed-in-premium, rebates, loans, grants and other tax credits and exemptions to support the implementation of the renewable energy.
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
- 1 Table of Contents
- 1.1 List of Tables
- 2 Introduction
- 2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
- 2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance
- 3 Renewable Energy Policy, Canada
- 3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
- 3.2 Federal Programs
- 3.3 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, Alberta
- 3.4 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, British Columbia
- 3.5 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, Manitoba
- 3.6 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, New Brunswick (NB)
- 3.7 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, Newfoundland and Labrador
- 3.8 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, Northwest Territories (NWT)
- 3.9 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, Nova Scotia
- 3.10 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, Ontario
- 3.11 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, Prince Edward Island (PEI)
- 3.12 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, Quebec
- 3.13 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, Saskatchewan
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Market Definitions
- 4.2 Abbreviations
- 4.3 Methodology
- 4.4 Coverage
- 4.5 Contact Us
- 4.6 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Regulatory Authorities, Canada
- Table 2: Investments for 2030 Energy Strategy by Strategic Objective, NWT, 2018-2021
- Table 3: Abbreviations