Canada Life Financial Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Canada Life Financial Corporation (CLFC), a subsidiary of The Great-West Life Assurance Company, is a diversified international financial services company. It provides protection and wealth management products and related services. The company’s products and services include life, critical illness, creditor, and disability insurance, and reinsurance. It also provides annuities, pension plans, trusts and other investment products through its subsidiaries. It offers these products and services to individuals and groups. The company has operations in Canada, the Isle of Man, Germany, Ireland, the UK and the US. CLFC is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The company reported gross premiums written CAD23,172 million for the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 16.2% over that in FY2016. Its net premiums was CAD8,387 million in FY2017, an increase of 17.6% over that in FY2016.
Canada Life Financial Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 03,2018: Canada Life reports its 1st Quarter financial results ending March 31, 2018
Aug 02,2017: Canada Life Financial reports results for the six months ending 30 June, 2017Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.