Canada - FY 2020 Defense Budget Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts
Canada - FY 2020 Defense Budget Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts, published by GlobalData, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand and an analysis of industry leading companies.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Canadian defense market with forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the market, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Canadian defense market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Canadian defense industry during 2020-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to procurement, Operations & Maintenance (O&M) and others expenditure.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Vendor landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the vendor landscape of the Canadian defense market.
Reasons to Buy
- The Canadian defense budget has increased once again for Fiscal Year (FY) 2020. Now at US$18.2 billion, the budget has been continuing to grow since its peak in FY2017 (US$17.7 billion).
- Despite international criticism from the US, the Canadian government is will not drastically increase its budget to reach the 2% of GDP spending target set by NATO.
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Canadian defense market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period.
- The description includes the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Regulation
- 2.1. Military Doctrine and Strategy
- 2.2. Budgeting Process
- 2.3. Procurement Policy and Process
- 3. Security Environment
- 3.1. Primary Threat Perception
- 3.2. Political and Strategic Alliances
- 4. Defense Market
- 4.1. Current Budget
- 4.2. Budgeted Procurements
- 4.3. Forecasted Procurements
- 4.4. Import Market Dynamics
- 4.5. Export Market Dynamics
- 4.6. Entry Strategy
- 5. Standing Fleet
- 5.1. Selected Land Platforms
- 5.2. Selected Air Platforms
- 5.3. Selected Maritime Platforms
- 6. Main Defense Companies
- 6.1. CAE Inc
- 6.2. Bombardier Inc
- 7. Business Environment
- 8. About this report
- 8.1. Definitions
- 8.2. Summary Methodology
- 9. Appendix
- 9.1. About GlobalData
- 9.2. Disclaimer