Caisse des Depots et Consignations - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review -
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Caisse des Depots et Consignations (CDC) is a state-owned financial institution that performs in public interest on behalf of the government. The company makes long-term investments aimed to serve public interest and strengthen the economic scenario in France. CDC provides financial solutions such as savings deposits, loans and guarantees, export financing, and retirement savings funds, business growth support; manages public savings, develop public and private properties, and revives production of social and intermediate housing. It also offers insurance, infrastructure financing, modernizing public infrastructure and facilities, invests in tourism facilities, and supports digital environment, real estate services, and services to public authorities. The company has an operational presence throughout France, with presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and the Americas. CDC is headquartered in Paris, France.
Caisse des Depots et Consignations Key Recent Developments
Oct 25,2018: Energy observer returns Saint Malo: a focus on green energy, Brittany and ENGIE
Aug 06,2018: ENGIE to build 8 hybrid solar power plants in Gabon
Apr 24,2018: ABS Group Wins Design Verification Contract for Les Eoliennes Flottantes du Golfe du Lion (EFGL) Offshore Wind Farm
Apr 12,2018: Caisse des Dépôts Group reports full-year 2017 results
Mar 07,2018: Vattenfall forms alliance for the French wind energy marketReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.