CUNA Mutual Holding Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
CUNA Mutual Holding Company (CUNA) is a mutual insurance holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers commercial and personal insurance products, retirement plans, lending and payment security solutions, and investment and marketing services to credit unions and their members. Its product and service portfolio includes fidelity bonds, business auto policy, collateral protection policy, workers compensation policy, management and professional liability policy, cyber solutions, plastic card solutions and property and business liability insurance. It also offers annuities, pension plans, employee benefit plans, accidental death and dismemberment plans, auto and home insurance, and health and life insurance. Furthermore, it offers loanliner compliance solutions, investment advisory services and loan marketing services. The company has operations in Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Trinidad/Tobago, and the US. CUNA is headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, the US.
The company reported net life and health premiums of US$1,537.4 million during fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 5.6% over FY2016. The net property and casualty premium of the company was US$866.9 million in FY2017, an increase of 8.6% over FY2016.
CUNA Mutual Holding Company Key Recent Developments
Apr 05,2017: CUNA Mutual Group named 2017 Celent Model InsurerReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.