Crowley Maritime Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Crowley Maritime Corp (Crowley Maritime) is a transportation and logistics company that offers marine solutions and services. Its major service portfolio includes shipping and logistics, fuel sales and distribution, petroleum and chemical transportation, harbor ship assist and tanker escort, global ship management, marine salvage, wreck removal and emergency response. The company also offers OPA 90 compliance, marine solutions, project management, heavy lift barge transportation, ocean towing, engineering, naval architecture, and offshore services, among others. Crowley Maritime provides services using a fleet of vessels, tankers, tugs and barges. The company offers its services to consumer product goods, energy, automotive and other industries. It operates in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa and Caribbean. Crowley Maritime is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, the US.
Crowley Maritime Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 22,2019: Crowley christens LNG-powered ship MV Taino in Puerto Rico, Heralding new era of world-class supply chain service
Dec 19,2018: Crowley takes delivery of second LNG-Powered ConRo Ship for U.S. Mainland-Puerto Rico Trade
Jul 24,2018: Crowley receives LNG-powered ConRo ship
Jun 27,2018: Eagle LNG, Crowley To Provide LNG For Pharmaceutical Company In Puerto Rico
May 01,2018: Crowley Hires David Sullivan As Vice President, Business Development Capture Management, Government ServicesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.