CPC Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
CPC Corp (CPC) is an integrated oil and gas company. The company explores for, develops, and produces oil and natural gas from its assets in Taiwan, Ecuador, Indonesia, Niger, Chad, Australia, the US, and Congo. CPC operates refinery and petrochemical complexes in Taoyuan and Dalin. The company’s petroleum products include gasoline, aviation fuel, fuel oil, diesel fuel, and liquefied petroleum gas. Its petrochemical products include ethylene, propylene, butadiene, benzene and xylene. CPC operates LNG receiving terminals in Taiwan for ensuring energy security in the country. The company is also active in marketing and sales of lubricants, solvents and chemicals. CPC is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.CPC Corp Key Recent Developments
Oct 03,2018: CNOOC CEO Inks Production Sharing Contract With Empyrean
Oct 02,2018: CPC teams up with Panasonic on smart green energy development
Sep 13,2018: Inpex offers first Ichthys condensate cargo
Aug 24,2018: Taiwan's CPC buys 6 mln bbls of U.S. crude for Nov delivery
Aug 10,2018: Cheniere and CPC Sign 25-Year LNG Sale and Purchase AgreementReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.