COVID-19 Sector Impact: Construction - Norway (Update 1)
GlobalData has revised downwards the forecast for the construction industry growth to -3.7%, with the high likelihood of further cuts if activity in the short-term is more severely disrupted than currently anticipated.
This report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on Norway's construction industry, including -
Reasons to Buy
- Norway's construction industry's growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in Norway's construction industry.
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Construction Outlook
- Key Contractors
- Construction Output Value (Real, US$ Million)
- List of Figures
- Economic Growth
- Construction Output (Real, US$ billion, 2017 prices)
- Total dwellings started (Number)
- Construction Project Momentum Index, Norway
- Contractor Impact Index, Norway