COVID-19 Sector Impact: Construction - Colombia (Update 1)
GlobalData has further cut its forecast for the construction industry in Colombia to -4%, however, a further downward revision is likely if activity in the short-term is more severely disrupted than currently anticipated.
This report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on Colombia's construction industry, including -
Reasons to Buy
- Colombia's construction industry's growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in Colombia's construction industry.
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Construction Outlook
- Key Contractors
- Construction Output Value (Real, US$ Million)
- List of Figures
- Economic Growth
- Construction Output (Real, US$ billion, 2017 prices)
- Area of construction permits issued (Thousand, m2)
- Total export value (COP, Million)
- Construction Project Momentum Index, Colombia
- Contractor Impact Index, Colombia