COVID-19 Impact on Leidos Holdings Inc.
Leidos Holdings Inc (Leidos) is a provider of engineering services and solutions to defense, commercial aviation intelligence, civil, health markets. The company’s product portfolio includes data analytics, cybersecurity, enterprise IT, and maritime solutions. It serves several industries, including aviation, defense and intelligence, science, government, space, healthcare, energy, homeland and surface transportation security. Leidos also provides critical infrastructure, smart grid, systems integration, and commercial cybersecurity services. The company serves the US governments and its agencies, NASA, the Environmental Protection Agency, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, and commercial customers.
- Primary Factors determining the impact of COVID-19 on Leidos Holdings Inc
- Exposure Limitation through Supply Chain Protection
- Main Clients Backlogs
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
Reasons to Buy
- The report is to understand the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on Leidos Holdings Inc.
- This report provides insight into the current state of play, offers a look at Business exposure and impact on the state of production line of Leidos Holdings Inc due to COVID-19.
- The report includes an insightful industry analysis of the COVID-19 Impact on Leidos Holdings Inc.
- Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
- Gain in-depth understanding about the impact of COVID-19 on Leidos Holdings Inc.
- Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the industry
- To understand the impact of COVID-19 on production line of Leidos Holdings Inc.
- Aerospace, Defense & Security COVID-19 thematic scores
- Business Overview
- Business Exposure
- Delivery and Reporting Figures
- Theme Activity and Job Trends
- Major Programs' Status
- Annexe: COVID-19 Polls
- COVID-19 Polls – Defense Sector