COVID-19 Impact on Johnson and Johnson Services Inc
COVID-19 Impact on Johnson and Johnson Services Inc reports key findings as of 10th February, 2021 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Being diverse both in terms of geography and product portfolio gives J&J an advantage over its peers to combat the pandemic. The company’s businesses are expected to witness increase in CAGR during 2020-2025 and are thereby perform well in 2021. Overall, the company has several core strengths that leave it well placed to deal with the current crisis, based on the latest available information.
Reasons to Buy
- Strong presence in Asia countries help the company in recovering from a slump in 2020 sales
- Johnson & Johnson is expected to experience favorable market growth for all its industries across most regions over the forecast period
- Johnson & Johnson witnessed growth in its consumer goods business in 2020, and this performance is expected to continue in 2021
- Johnson & Johnson donated to various programs in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak
- Johnson & Johnson’s positive results from consumer health business in Q4 2020 resulted in an increased sentiment score
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
- COVID 19 impact analysis on Johnson & Johnson key findings as of 10 th February 2021
- Geographic spread analysis Johnson & Johnson brand sales
- The impact of COVID 19 and economic recovery prospects
- The forecasts for Johnson & Johnson's regional sectors
- About GlobalData