CEPS A.S. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
-provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
CEPS A.S. (CEPS) is a state-controlled electric utility that develops, operates and maintains the Czech transmission system. It is responsible for balancing the supply of electricity with demand. CEPS transmits electricity from generators to distributors in the domestic market, or exports to/imports from abroad. The company is also responsible for allocating the available transfer capacity on international cross-border power lines through auctions. Its dispatch control services include operational planning, real-time control and operational evaluation. The company is responsible for developing the transmission system to meet the future electricity demand. It also offers the related system services in Czech Republic. CEPS is headquartered in Praha, Czech Republic.
CEPS A.S. Key Recent Developments
Apr 07,2017: Last year’s profit of the CEPS Company exceeded CZK 2 billion
Mar 13,2017: Regulating transformers are complete, the last one has arrived: CEPS
Feb 03,2017: Billions from the European Investment Bank will help develop the transmission system
Jan 27,2017: The Czech transmission system will be enhanced thanks to EU grants
Jan 17,2017: Electricity flows between 50Hertz (Germany) and CEPS (Czech Republic) are regulated by phase-shifting transformersReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- CEPS A.S. - Key Facts
- CEPS A.S. - Key Employees
- CEPS A.S. - Key Employee Biographies
- CEPS A.S. - Major Products and Services
- CEPS A.S. - History
- CEPS A.S. - Company Statement
- CEPS A.S. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- CEPS A.S. - Business Description
- CEPS A.S. - Corporate Strategy
- CEPS A.S. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- CEPS A.S. - Strengths
- CEPS A.S. - Weaknesses
- CEPS A.S. - Opportunities
- CEPS A.S. - Threats
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Apr 07, 2017: Last year’s profit of the CEPS Company exceeded CZK 2 billion
- Mar 13, 2017: Regulating transformers are complete, the last one has arrived: CEPS
- Feb 03, 2017: Billions from the European Investment Bank will help develop the transmission system
- Jan 27, 2017: The Czech transmission system will be enhanced thanks to EU grants
- Jan 17, 2017: Electricity flows between 50Hertz (Germany) and CEPS (Czech Republic) are regulated by phase-shifting transformers
- Nov 24, 2016: The CEPS Company put two new power lines into operation
- Sep 20, 2016: The transmission system operator prepares to launch regulating transformers
- Jun 08, 2016: The operation of CEPS, a.s. in the first quarter went smoothly
- Jun 02, 2016: PST transformers have arrived in the Czech Republic; CEPS A.S.
- Apr 07, 2016: II. phase of trade data reporting under REMIT Regulation has been launched: CEPS A.S.
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- CEPS A.S., Key Facts
- CEPS A.S., Key Employees
- CEPS A.S., Key Employee Biographies
- CEPS A.S., Major Products and Services
- CEPS A.S., History
- CEPS A.S., Subsidiaries