CAD/CAM Systems and Materials (Dental Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)
GlobalData’s Market Analysis and Forecast Models are built to visualize quantitative market trends within a specific therapeutic area. Each model is segmented further to provide granularity and pertinent data for respective markets. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, and company share analysis. We provide epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. All the models are color-coded and fully-sourced, moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
GlobalData’s robust methodologies and sources enable our models to provide extensive and accurate overviews of markets. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. GlobalData conducts thousands of interviews with demand side participants, most of them are physicians, surgeons, and specialists within their therapeutic areas. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends, these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on CAD/CAM systems and materials market for the year 2020 and beyond. CAD/CAM systems are utilized in the processing and fabrication of dental prosthodontics. CAD/CAM systems improve in the design and fabrication of dental prostheses such as crowns, crown lays, veneers, inlays and onlays, fixed bridges, dental implant restorations, and dentures.
Currently marketed CAD CAM Systems & Materials market and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total CAD CAM Systems & Materials market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
Reasons to Buy
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the CAD CAM Systems & Materials marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on CAD CAM Systems & Materials market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving CAD CAM Systems & Materials market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the CAD CAM Systems & Materials market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific CAD CAM Systems & Materials market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
this is delivered as an Excel file.
Please Note: Due to the brevity and/or nature of the content posted, there is no table of contents available for this report.