CACI International Inc. (CACI) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
CACI International Inc. (CACI) is a provider of information solutions and services. It provides solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian clients. CACI also offers simulation technology and provides systems integration, managed network services, knowledge management, engineering services, and simulation and information assurance services. The company performs its operations in the diversified market areas including business systems, command and control (C2), intelligence systems, communications, cyber security, enterprise IT, health, intelligence system and support, investigation and litigation support, logistic s and material readiness and surveillance and reconnaissance. The US government is one of its major clients. Other customers include state and local governments, commercial enterprises and agencies of foreign governments. Its solutions and services help customers safeguard national security, support critical decision-making, and modernize government to more efficiently meet the national challenges. CACI is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the US.
CACI International Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 02,2017: CACI reports results for its fiscal 2018 first quarter
Oct 10,2017: CACI appoints executive vice president Nicolas Farah to lead key defense and national security market areas
Aug 17,2017: CACI reports results for its fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full year
May 03,2017: CACI reports results for its fiscal 2017 third quarter
Dec 07,2016: CACI International wins GovStar Industry Star award from SmartCEOReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.