Côte d'Ivoire Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
GlobalData’s ' Côte d'Ivoire Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Ivorian insurance industry.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Ivorian insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, density, combined ratio, investments and penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Ivorian economy and demographics.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics in the country.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Ivorian insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Ivorian economy and demographics.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Côte d'Ivoire -
Reasons to Buy
- It provides historical values for the Ivorian insurance industry for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Ivorian insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2023.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Ivorian insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Ivorian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
- Chapter 1 Executive Summary
- Chapter 2 Industry - Snapshot
- Policies and Penetration
- Chapter 3 Life Insurance
- Policies, Density and Investments
- Chapter 4 General Insurance
- Premium and Profitability
- Claims and Investments
- Lines of Business
- Marine, Aviation and Transit
- Personal Accident and Health
- Chapter 5 Reinsurance
- Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
- Composition of the Top Five Insurers
- Market Share
- Chapter 7 Appendix