Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor A/S (BWSC), a subsidiary of MESCO Denmark A/S, is a provider of tailor-made turnkey power plant solutions. It develops, operates and undertakes contracts for medium to large-scale power plants. The company handles projects for conventional fossil-fueled power plants, renewable and waste-to-energy technologies. BWSC’s undertakes project development, plant design, construction, rehabilitation, operation and maintenance, and financing activities. Its major activities i provision of tailored power plants, provision of power plant generation services, and investments in power plants. It also develops Independent Power Producer (IPP) projects. BWSC is headquartered in Allerod, Denmark.
Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor AS Key Recent Developments
May 08,2017: MAN Diesel & Turbo Expands Mitsui Comprehensive Agreement Promises Unique Product Portfolio
May 01,2017: CIP, PensionDanmark and BWSC complete their second biomass power plant ahead of schedule
Apr 29,2017: BWSC awarded DKKm 60 boiler contract
Mar 09,2017: MAN Diesel & Turbo to supply gensets for hybrid power plant on the Faroe Islands
Feb 06,2017: Burmeister & Wain’s two old energy divisions re-unite under one roof at the leading power plant specialist and energy company BWSCReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.