Burlington Northern Santa Fe LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Burlington Northern Santa Fe LLC (BNSF), a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc, is a railroad network operator. It transports products and commodities such as consumer goods, low-sulfur coal, grain and agricultural products, and industrial goods including petroleum and chemicals, housing materials, food and beverages. BNSF owns and operates various facilities and equipment including freight cars and infrastructure and locomotives. The company also owns and leases equipment such as containers to support rail operations. The company operates in several states covering regions such as the Pacific Northwest, Midwest, the Western, Southeastern and Southwestern regions and ports in the US. BNSF is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, the US.
Burlington Northern Santa Fe LLC Key Recent Developments
Feb 20,2018: BNSF plans $110 million capital program in Oklahoma for 2018
Feb 15,2018: BNSF plans $375 million capital program in Texas for 2018
Feb 14,2018: BNSF plans $120 million capital program in Missouri for 2018
Feb 13,2018: BNSF plans $135 million capital program in Montana for 2018
Feb 07,2018: BNSF plans $160 million capital program in Washington for 2018Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.