Brussels Airlines NVSA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Brussels Airlines NV/SA (Brussels Airlines), a subsidiary of SN Airholding is a provider of passenger air transportation services. It offers passenger services through Airbus A319/A320 aircraft under the categories of Check&Go, Light&Relax, Flex&Fast and Bizz&Class for the European destinations. The company also offers long haul destinations through Airbus A330-200 and A330-300 aircraft to Africa, North America and India. The company through its intercontinental partners also offers long-haul codeshare flights to the UAE, China, Thailand and other destinations in North America. Brussels Airlines offers cargo services and has a charter department that arranges flights as per customer's specifications. It offers an online dedicated booking tool for SMEs and small companies. Brussels Airlines is headquartered in Diegem, Belgium.
Brussels Airlines NVSA Key Recent Developments
May 10,2018: Brussels Airlines’ Pilots Plan Strike, US Carrier Waiving Change Fees
Feb 05,2018: Brussels Airlines appoints new leadership team
Feb 05,2018: Brussels Airlines appoints new leadership teamReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA - Key Facts
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA - Key Employees
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA - Key Operational Employees
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA - Major Products and Services
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA - History
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA - Business Description
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA - Strengths
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA - Weaknesses
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA - Opportunities
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA - Threats
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA, Key Facts
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA, Key Employees
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA, Key Operational Employees
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA, Major Products and Services
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA, History
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA, Subsidiaries
- Brussels Airlines NV/SA, Key Competitors