Brookstone, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Brookstone, Inc. (Brookstone) is a specialty retailer with focus on the production and sale of several consumer goods. It provides merchandise under various product categories which include furniture and related accessories, games, daylight desk lamps, massage chairs, exercise equipment, travel gadgets and iDesign tower music system. The company sells its products to customers through Brookstone branded stores and Brookstone seasonal stores. Brookstone also operates a direct marketing business that includes the Brookstone catalog and an e-commerce website, www.brookstone.com. Geographically, the company’s stores are located across North America. The company operates as a subsidiary of Sailing Innovation (US) Inc. Brookstone is headquartered in Merrimack, New Hampshire, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company 5
- Brookstone, Inc. - Key Facts 5
- Brookstone, Inc. - Key Employees 6
- Brookstone, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
- Brookstone, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
- Brookstone, Inc. - History 10
- Brookstone, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
- Head Office 11
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
- Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
- Brookstone, Inc. - Business Description 13
- Brookstone, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 14
- Brookstone, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 15
- SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
- Brookstone, Inc. - Strengths 15
- Brookstone, Inc. - Weaknesses 16
- Brookstone, Inc. - Opportunities 17
- Brookstone, Inc. - Threats 18
- Brookstone, Inc. - Key Competitors 19
- Section 3 – Appendix 20
- Methodology 20
- About GlobalData 20
- Contact Us 20
- Disclaimer 20
- List of Tables
- Brookstone, Inc., Key Facts 5
- Brookstone, Inc., Key Employees 6
- Brookstone, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
- Brookstone, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
- Brookstone, Inc., History 10
- Brookstone, Inc., Subsidiaries 11
- Brookstone, Inc., Key Competitors 19