British Columbia Ferry Services Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
British Columbia Ferry Services Inc. (BC Ferries) is an independent ferry transportation system operator. The company offers vehicle and passenger services. It also offers apparel, contemporary giftware, books, magazines, food and beverage. The company’s fleet includes Coastal Renaissance, Spirit of British Columbia, Spirit of Vancouver Island, Queen of Burnaby, Queen of Capilano, Tenaka, Tachek, Skeena Queen and Quinsam. BC Ferries manages ferry transportation services to remote routes through contracts with independent operators. The company serves a broad range of communities covering multiple routes and terminals along the coast of British Columbia, Canada. BC Ferries is headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
British Columbia Ferry Services Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 24,2018: BC Ferries releases first quarter results
Feb 23,2018: BC Ferries Releases Third Quarter Results
Jun 30,2017: British Columbia Ferry Services annual net earnings up
Jun 30,2017: British Columbia Ferry Services appoints new board member
Feb 27,2017: BC Ferries releases third quarter resultsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.