Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd (BPL), a subsidiary of STADA Arzneimittel AG, is a pharmaceutical company that specializes in orphan drugs (drugs for rare diseases affecting small patient populations). The company develops and markets products in the area of Parkinson's disease, wound healing and respiratory disorders. It is also focuses on evaluating opportunities for the neurology market and exploring ways to bring new products into the market. Its products include apomorphine hydrochloride, a dopamine agonist. In addition, the company also developed non-opiate based therapeutics for the treatment of opiate detoxification and withdrawal. BPL is headquartered in Berkshire, the UK.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Key Facts
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Key Employees
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd - History
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Business Description
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Strengths
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Weaknesses
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Opportunities
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Threats
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Key Facts
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Key Employees
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd, History
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Key Competitors