Brazil Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
The Brazilian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector is led by wet cooking sauces category in both value and volume terms in 2019. It is also forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2019-2024. Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the leading share in the distribution of seasonings, dressings & sauces products in the country. Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the country. Consumption of seasonings, dressings & sauces products is higher among females than males in the country. Unilever, Cargill Inc, and Nestle SA are the top three companies in the sector.
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the seasonings, dressings & sauces sector in Brazil provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for ‘bouillons & stocks’, ‘chutneys & relishes’, condiment sauces, dips, dressings, dry cooking sauces, ‘herbs, spices & seasonings’, ‘tomato pastes and purées’, and wet cooking sauces with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
- Leading players: Market share of brands (in value and volume terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs , convenience stores, department stores, dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, and other general retailers
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: jar, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, box, stand-up pouch, can, carton-liquid, foil, carton-folding, speciality container, tray, film and tube.
Reasons to buy
- Both per capita consumption and per capita expenditure of seasonings, dressings & sauces was higher in Brazil compared to the global and regional levels in 2019
- Brazilian consumers prefer premium products in the seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Brazilian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
- Private labels are growing at a higher CAGR than brands in the Brazilian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
- Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the Brazilian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
- Kids & babies account for the leading share in the consumption of seasonings, dressings & sauces in Brazil
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
- Report scope
- Executive summary
- Part 1: Market Environment
- Value and volume share of Brazil in the global and Latin American market
- Growth analysis of Brazil compared to other leading countries i