B. Braun Melsungen AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
B. Braun Melsungen AG (B. Braun) develops, manufactures and distributes medical technology and pharmaceutical products, and provides medical services. The company’s major products include solutions and disposables for infusion, nutrition and pain therapy, infusion pumps and systems, suture materials, hip and knee implants, surgical instruments, dialysis equipment and accessories, stoma and wound care products. B. Braun provides products and systems in the fields of anesthesia, intensive care, cardiology, extracorporeal blood treatment and surgery, besides services for clinics, physician practices, and the home care segment. The company sells products directly in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. B. Braun is headquartered in Melsungen, Germany.
B. Braun Melsungen AG Key Recent Developments
Jan 17,2019: DrugLog installed in Sant Pau, Barcelona
Dec 10,2018: B. Braun's Innovative Compounding System Installed at Texas Children's Hospital
Nov 13,2018: Teva in Talks with B. Braun to Sell its Manufacturing Facility in Kiryat Shmona, Israel
Oct 29,2018: 20 years of Nutriflex three-chamber bags: The integrated, ready-for-use system for parental nutrition
Oct 18,2018: Anna Maria Braun to succeed Heinz-Walter Grobe as chairman of the management board of B. Braun Melsungen in April 2019Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.