B. Braun Melsungen AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
B. Braun Melsungen AG (B. Braun) develops, manufactures and distributes medical technology and pharmaceutical products, and provides medical services worldwide. The company’s major products include solutions and disposables for infusion, nutrition and pain therapy, infusion pumps and systems, suture materials, hip and knee implants, surgical instruments, dialysis equipment and accessories, stoma and wound care products, among others. It has major facilities in Germany, Brazil, China, Dominican Republic, France, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Switzerland, Spain, Hungary, the US and Vietnam. The company sells products in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. B. Braun is headquartered in Melsungen, Germany.
B. Braun Melsungen AG Key Recent Developments
Jun 21,2018: GS1 Ireland Launches Groundbreaking Global Operating Room Data Collection Study at Arizona Hospital
Mar 23,2018: 2017 fiscal year: B. Braun increases sales and earnings, with investments of one billion euros
Feb 13,2018: Four start-ups chosen for the B. Braun Accelerator Program
Dec 12,2017: B. Braun establishes a subsidiary in Zambia
Dec 06,2017: B. Braun is Digital Transformer of the YearReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.