BrainLAB AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
BrainLAB AG (Brainlab) is a medical technology company that develops, manufactures and markets medical technology facilitated by software that helps optimize treatment outcomes. The company provides technological solutions in radiosurgery and numerous surgical fields such as neurosurgery, orthopedic, ENT, craniomaxillofacial (CMF), cancer, spine and trauma. Brainlab develops and combines products for different phases of the surgical procedure, from software for pre-planning, to software and systems for surgical navigation. It also provides training and support services. The company’s software tools find application in minimally-invasive medical treatments. It has partnership with suppliers and a number of healthcare companies. The company has offices in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Brainlab is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
BrainLAB AG Key Recent Developments
Oct 25,2017: K2M and Brainlab cooperate towards an adapted version of K2M spinal systems compatible with Brainlab navigation
Sep 29,2017: Brainlab: Navigating The Future Of Neuro And Spine Technology
Jun 26,2017: Elekta Chooses Brainlab to Distribute Stereotactic Neurosurgical Solutions Within Selected Markets in Europe
Jun 13,2017: Seventh International Novalis Circle Conference Further Establishes Best Practices and Promotes Wider Access to Advanced Stereotactic Radiosurgery Treatments
May 23,2017: Brainlab Chief Financial Officer Joseph Doyle to RetireReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.