BowLeven plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2016
BowLeven plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies’ capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes the following -
- The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the company’s oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the company’s expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the company’s share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
1. The scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors’ financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industry’s players based on key operational and financial measures.
- Company Snapshot 4
- Key Information 4
- Company Overview 4
- BowLeven plc, Valuation and Financial Data, 2012-2016 5
- BowLeven plc, Share Price Performance, 2012-2016 5
- Share Price Performance, 2012-2016 5
- Key Valuation Metrics, 2012-2016 6
- BowLeven plc, E&P Costs Trends 7
- Allocation of the Upstream Capital Expenditure 7
- Upstream Capital Expenditure, 2012-2016 7
- BowLeven plc, Results of Oil & Gas Operations Trend 8
- Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses 8
- Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, 2012-2016 8
- Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, 2012-2016 9
- Recent Developments 10
- BowLeven plc - Recent Developments 10
- May 12, 2017: Bowleven Provides Corporate Update And Award Of Options 10
- Apr 13, 2017: Victoria Oil & Gas Provides Q1 2017 Operations Update 12
- Apr 03, 2017: Bowleven announces appointment of non-executive director 18
- Mar 30, 2017: Bowleven announces director changes 18
- Mar 28, 2017: Bowleven Announces Interim Results For Six Months Ended 31 December 2016 18
- Mar 27, 2017: Bowleven Response To Announcement from Crown Ocean Capital 21
- Jan 26, 2017: BowLeven Announces Group Operations Update 22
- Dec 28, 2016: Bowleven Announces Board Changes 23
- Nov 08, 2016: Bowleven Announces Preliminary Results For The Year Ended 30 June 2016 24
- Apr 22, 2016: Bowleven: Bomono Licence Extension Granted 30
- Appendix 31
- Methodology 31
- Coverage 31
- Secondary Research 31
- Primary Research 32
- Data Information Sources 32
- Company Source 32
- SEC/Other Regulatory Filings 32
- Other Sources 32
- Expert Panel Validation 32
- Data Definition 33
- Oil and Gas Reserves 33
- Units of Measure 33
- About GlobalData 34
- Disclosure 34
- Disclaimer 34
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BowLeven plc, Key Facts 4
- Table 2: BowLeven plc, Share Price Performance, 2012-2016 5
- Table 3: BowLeven plc, Key Valuation Metrics, 2012-2016 6
- Table 4: BowLeven plc, Upstream Capital Expenditure, US$ mil, 2012-2016 7
- Table 5: BowLeven plc, Revenue and Expenses, US$ mil, 2012-2016 8
- Table 6: BowLeven plc, Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, US$ mil, 2012-2016 9
- List of Figuress
- Figure 1: BowLeven plc, Upstream Capital Expenditure, US$ mil, 2012-2016
- Figure 2: BowLeven plc, Revenue and Expenses, US$ mil, 2012-2016