The Boston Consulting Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a management consulting and business strategy services provider. The consultancy provides a wide range of services including big data and advanced analytics; change management; corporate development and finance; globalization; innovation and product development; lean and manufacturing; marketing and sales; mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and divestitures operations; people and organization; post-merger integration; pricing; procurement; smart simplicity; strategy; sustainability; and technology and digital transformation. It renders its solutions to diverse clientele across private, public, and not-for-profit sectors. The consultancy caters to automotive; consumer products; energy and utilities, infrastructure, financial institutions; healthcare; media and entertainment; medical devices; metals and mining; retail; social impact; technology industries; telecommunications; transportation; and travel and tourism. BCG is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.
The Boston Consulting Group Key Recent Developments
Nov 03,2017: Pure electric vehicles not to gain serious traction until after 2025
Jun 12,2017: Boston Consulting Group confirms $9.2 million, 200-job Atlanta expansion
Jun 12,2017: BCG to create more than 200 jobs with third Atlanta location
May 19,2017: Naftogaz Allows PwC, BCG To Take Part In Tender To Select Advisor For Unbundling ProjectReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- The Boston Consulting Group - Key Facts
- The Boston Consulting Group - Key Employees
- The Boston Consulting Group - Key Employee Biographies
- The Boston Consulting Group - Major Products and Services
- The Boston Consulting Group - History
- The Boston Consulting Group - Company Statement
- The Boston Consulting Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- The Boston Consulting Group - Business Description
- The Boston Consulting Group - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- The Boston Consulting Group - Strengths
- The Boston Consulting Group - Weaknesses
- The Boston Consulting Group - Opportunities
- The Boston Consulting Group - Threats
- The Boston Consulting Group - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- The Boston Consulting Group, Key Facts
- The Boston Consulting Group, Key Employees
- The Boston Consulting Group, Key Employee Biographies
- The Boston Consulting Group, Major Products and Services
- The Boston Consulting Group, History
- The Boston Consulting Group, Other Locations
- The Boston Consulting Group, Subsidiaries
- The Boston Consulting Group, Key Competitors