Borealis AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Borealis AG (Borealis), a subsidiary of International Petroleum Investment Company, is a provider of solutions in the fields of polyolefins, base chemicals and fertilizers. It manufactures and commercializes polyethylene and polypropylene. The company's product portfolio consists of melamine, phenol, acetone, and ethylene, propylene, and polyolefin compounds. Borealis also provides plastics solutions to the infrastructure, automotive, and advanced packaging industries. The company develops these products using its proprietary Borstar and Borlink technologies. It operates through a network of innovation centers, manufacturing facilities, customer service centers and representative offices, subsidiaries, and affiliates. The company has operations in EU countries, the US, Middle East and Asia. Borealis is headquartered in Vienna, Austria.
Borealis AG Key Recent Developments
May 04,2018: Borealis Starts Strongly In 2018, Advances On Key Growth Initiatives
May 03,2018: Kazakhstan, Austria Mull Atyrau GCC Project Development BOREALIS
Apr 16,2018: New Partnership And Investment Opportunities To Be Unveiled At ADNOC’s Downstream Investment Forum In Abu Dhabi On May 13th & 14th
Apr 09,2018: Borealis appoints new CEO
Apr 06,2018: M. Mirzagaliyev: Investment From Large TNC Was Attracted Into Kazakhstan’s Petrochemistry Following President’s Visit To UAEReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.