Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH (Boehringer), a subsidiary of CH Boehringer Sohn AG & Co KG is a pharmaceutical company that conducts research, development, manufacture and sale of pharmaceuticals. It offers a wide range of products including human diseases, animal health care products and biopharmaceuticals. The company’s products are used in the treatment of central nervous system disorders, respiratory diseases, cardiovascular diseases, metabolic disorders, cancer, urological and viral conditions, among others. It operates facilities for manufacture pharmaceuticals, chemical active substances, and medical products. Boehringer operates globally through affiliates and is headquartered in Ingelheim am Rhein, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH Key Recent Developments
Aug 07,2018: Boehringer forms new alliance to develop gene therapy
Aug 06,2018: Researchers partner with industry to develop ground-breaking gene therapy for CF
Aug 02,2018: Boehringer Ingelheim launches the initiative In Reach Africa to address key healthcare infrastructure and access priorities across Africa
Aug 01,2018: Boehringer Ingelheim achieves modest growth in the first half of 2018
Jul 14,2018: Boehringer Ingelheim unveils 15 new medicinesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.