Black & Veatch Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Black & Veatch Corporation (Black & Veatch) is an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company. The company provides customized infrastructure solutions to serve its customers’ needs. It offers a broad range of services such as conceptual and preliminary engineering services, engineering design, procurement, construction, financial management, asset management, program management, construction management, environmental, security design and consulting, management consulting and infrastructure planning. It serves diverse markets such as energy, water, telecommunications, federal, environmental and management consulting markets. The company has operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa. Black & Veatch is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, the US.
Black & Veatch Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jun 11,2018: Black & Veatch’s PRICO Technology Crucial To First Shipments Of LNG From Converted Vessel
May 14,2018: Innovative Solar Plus Sharp SmartStorage Microgrids Installed in Santa Rita Union School District
May 02,2018: Singapore’s Advanced Wastewater Treatment Technologies Win Global Recognition
Apr 30,2018: Black & Veatch’s PRICO Technology To Play Critical Role In FLNG, Enabling BP Field Development Work In Greater Tortue/Ahmeyin
Apr 19,2018: Golar LNG Enters Into Preliminary Agreement And Exchanges Heads Of Terms For FLNG Vessel For Phase 1A Of Greater Tortue / Ahmeyim Project, West AfricaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.