Black River Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
- Company Snapshot Key Information Company Overview SWOT Snapshot Operational Metrics Black River Electric Cooperative, Inc., Operational Metrics, By Distribution Black River Electric Cooperative, Inc., Operational Metrics, By Sales Business Description Business Overview Major Products and Services History SWOT Analysis Overview Black River Electric Cooperative, Inc. Strengths Energy Related Operations Association with Touchstone Energy Cooperative Black River Electric Cooperative, Inc. Weaknesses Operational Performance Black River Electric Cooperative, Inc. Opportunities Co-ops Vote Increase in Demand for Electricity Government Incentives Black River Electric Cooperative, Inc. Threats Environmental Laws and Regulations Transmission and Distribution Losses: the US Copper Thievery Key Employees Locations And Subsidiaries Head Office Other Locations & Subsidiaries Recent Developments Black River Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Recent Developments Feb 22, 2008: Six Co-Ops Sign Agreements To Install Aclara's AMI Solution Oct 19, 2011: Missouri PSC Approves Territorial Agreement Between Black River And Fredericktown Aug 12, 2011: Missouri PSC Sets Intervention Deadline In Electric Territorial Agreement Case
- Appendix Report Scope GlobalData Coverage Benchmarking GlobalData’s Methodology Secondary Research Primary Research Contact Us Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Black River Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Facts
- Black River Electric Cooperative, Inc., Operational Metrics, Distribution
- Black River Electric Cooperative, Inc., Operational Metrics, Sales
- Major Products and Services
- Black River Electric Cooperative, Inc., SWOT Analysis
- Black River Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Employees
- Black River Electric Cooperative, Inc., Other Locations