Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc. (BRLI) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc. (Bio-Reference), a subsidiary of Opko Health, Inc., is a full service clinical laboratory that specializes in genetic testing. The company provides comprehensive range of tests that focus on molecular diagnostics, genetics, anatomical pathology, oncology, and women’s health. Besides clinical testing operations, Bio-Reference also provides business solutions such as data and analytics and clinical knowledge management services. The company offers testing and related services to both primary care and specialty health care segments which include physician offices, clinics, long term care facilities, hospitals, employers, governmental units and correctional institutions. Bio-Reference is headquartered in Elmwood Park, New Jersey, the US.
Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 15, 2016: OPKO Health Names Dr. Gregory Henderson President of Bio-Reference Laboratories
Nov 06, 2015: OPKO Health Refinances Bio-Reference Laboratories Credit Facility
Jun 08, 2015: Bio-Reference Laboratories Reports Solid Revenues and Earnings for Q2FY15
Mar 05, 2015: Bio-Reference Laboratories Reports Over 15% Increase in Revenue; Net Income Up Over 100%, Year Over Year
Feb 25, 2015: BioReference Laboratories Launches OnkoSight an Advanced Tumor Sequencing ProgramReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.